Cốc Cốc - We are an international team of geeks who are driven by goals of having a positive impact that is larger than we are.
We decided to make a Vietnamese search engine in order to provide an alternative source of information for Vietnamese users and help them to search in a quick and easy-to-use way. Honestly speaking, to build a search engine - it is as difficult and expensive as to create a space program for the country, but we are ready to provide as many efforts, time and money as needed.
Now we are in the beginning of the long way to create product that will be used every day by every Vietnamese family, but Cốc Cốc is a company for the long term, with no exit strategy.
With us you'll have unique opportunity to:
- Create The Best Search Engine for searching in Vietnamese language;
- Contribute to the development of Vietnamese Internet and its community;
- Make the new technological breakthrough in Vietnam happen.
Join us if you are ready to define how Vietnamese Internet is going to look like within next 10 years.
However, no matter how talented we are, we are just a bunch of aliens, incapable of understanding human’s taste in art and product design. Thus, we are looking for a visionary art director who understands deeply the human’s taste and can ensure that all our products are so beautiful so that humans (aka our audience) will fall in love at first sight.
Your responsibilities, other than to maintain and develop your amazing taste in art, are to:
- Formulate a basic layout design or presentation approach, and specify material details, such as style and size of type, photographs, graphics, animation, video and sound;
- Review and approve art materials developed by staff members;
- Confer with department heads about requirements and presentation concepts, and to coordinate creative activities;
- Work with designers to develop design solutions;
- Attend photo shoots and printing sessions to ensure that all the materials needed are obtained.
- First, you must be strange enough to work with us aliens, yet normal enough to understand the taste of humans, especially those whom we call geeks. In other words, you must be awesome.
- Degree in Arts or equivalent;
- Capable of multitasking and meeting aggressive deadlines;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Fluent in English or Russian, native Vietnamese.
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours. In fact, you can even work part-time;
- Bonuses if humans (aka our audience) react positively to your design;
- Free lunch (yay);
- Health insurance;
- Allowance internet and cell phone (we know what you humans can’t live without);
- Young & universal working environment.
So, what are you waiting for?
Send your CV and portfolio to