YouNet is a leading Social Network added services and solutions company with office in US, EU.
As a Senior Developer in a leading social network company, you will have chance to work with many broad complex leading technologies: social, mobile, cloud, etc.
*Facebook, SocialEngine, phpFox, Dolphin
*YouNet platforms: Social Media, Social Ads, Social Search, Social Enterprise Network
Programming language: PHP
* As a senior developer , you will support and coach other junior developers.
* As a senior developer, you will join a project/team as a Team Leader.
* Participate to all phases in product development process including analyzing user requirements, designing system architecture, coding, testing and deployment in one of Departments:
– Participate to develop YouNet’s related social products /platforms.
– Develop modules, plugins, applications for the SocialEngine, Facebook, Dolphin, phpFox, etc. (Product Department).
– Participate in research projects (R&D Department).
– Develop Social network solutions for partners around the world.
* Working in international and active environment
* Working with good agile-based development processes
* Opportunities to be promoted to higher positions
* Annual bonus salary, annual trip, good health care and social insurance
* Stock plan benefit
* Can be promoted to Principal Developer, Technical Architect (Technical roadmap).
* Can be promoted to Project Manager, Product Manager (Management roadmap).
Application: CV in Word/PDF format (English)
– Applicants must hold a university degree in computer science, information and communications technology or software engineering with an excellent, very good or good rank.
– Applicants must be good in English, specifically in writing and reading skills.
– Previous experience with project management and/or supervisor-type jobs (team leaders, technical assistants, etc.) is an advantage.
– Applicants must be good at object-oriented programming concepts. Good knowledge and experience in design patterns; agile development methodology is a plus.
– 2-year+ experience in web development is required.
– Applicants must be able to Review and analyze others’ source code, measure performance, detect popular security issues such as SQL injection, XSS, etc.
– Having experience in working with Unix-based OS, deploying web applications to remote servers is a plus.
– Previous experience in development tools such as Jira, Wiki, etc. is an advantage.