Greengar was recently founded by two University of Southern California alumni. We’ve successfully released about a dozen apps for the iOS, Mac and Android platforms. Greengar apps are among the most popular on the Apple App Store.
Greengar is a fast-paced international startup company with team members in Ho Chi Minh City, Los Angeles, and San Francisco. Our users are all over the world, from the U.S. to the U.K. and beyond.
Every week, over a million users across the world use our Greengar apps. Our goal is to create the most simple, fun, and useful mobile apps for every user, from 6-year-old kids to 75-year-old elders.
We aim to create accessible apps that can be used by people with physical disabilities. We’re seeking a full-time iOS developer to join our team to innovate and build more elegant products with world-class technologies. Every day, we’re solving problems in order to create simple and addictive games using effective and elegant methodologies.
We’re looking for someone with strong experience in developing user interfaces for iPhone, iPad, and Mac. If you are interested in joining a passionate team who works hard and plays hard, we look forward to hearing from you.
- 2+ years experience in software development and testing. 1+ years in mobile apps.
- 1+ years experience in Objective-C, Cocoa Framework and Xcode;
- Strong UI sensibilities. Familiar with Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines.
- Understand the client-server architecture used by Internet-connected mobile apps.
- Strong fundamental knowledge of Computer Science or related fields.
- Educated in Computer Science or related fields
- Completed at least one iOS project
Please send your CV, sample code, and projects to email@example.com