PVNI là quỹ đầu tư mạo hiểm chuyên đầu tư và trợ giúp khởi nghiệp cho các cá nhân và đội ngũ có ý tưởng kinh doanh xuất sắc, có lòng nhiệt thành và đam mê làm giàu chính đáng cho bản thân, có trách nhiệm với cộng đồng, xã hội và được đánh giá cao tiềm năng phát triển ở Việt Nam.
Business Analyst is responsible for understanding the client’s business need, capturing the domain expertise that the client has, and translating this accurately into a succinct requirements document that will serve as the input to the software designers.
•Report directly to supervisor(s) and Project Manager if required.
•Work with project team members and others.
•Communicate with client counterparts if any.
• Assess the client’s business needs and business processes (current and future);
• Interview the domain experts at the client company to capture all relevant domain knowledge;
• Document the product’s vision and the project’s scope;
• Document the client’s business requirements in detail, (using use cases or functional specifications) with all assumptions and caveats included;
• Define quality attributes, external interfaces, constraints, and other nonfunctional requirements;
• Lead requirements analysis and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable, and that they conform to standards;
• Participate in peer reviews and inspections of requirements documents. Participate in peer reviews of work products derived from requirements specifications to ensure that the requirements were interpreted correctly;
• Serve as an internal point of contact for Development whenever requirements need to be clarified;
• Coach and/or mentor other junior BAs in the firm;
• Become involved in other company activities such as training, candidate interview, internal audit, R&D, process.
• At least 02 years experience in BA role with in-depth knowledge of at least one domain that match the company’s business focus;
• Knowledge of software development process, especially software requirement analysis;
• Knowledge of ERP system in VN companies is a must.
• Excellent command of English communications skills (speaking, reading and writing);
• Good listening and interviewing skills to understand a customer’s business environment and processes;
• Proven ability to document business requirements in an accurate, unambiguous and succinct fashion;
• Exceptional presentation and client relation skills;
• Excellent organizational, analytical, as well as oral and written communication skills;
• Aptitude to learn and understand new and emerging technologies;
• Ability to work with minimal or no direction;
• Thorough, paying attention to details;
• BS degree is required
• Advanced degree and professional certification are preferred
Work location Ho Chi Minh City
Deadline to apply 30/06/2012
We are seeking for talented and passionate staff to join PVNI and its various portfolio companies. To apply for a job, please send your resume and cover page to firstname.lastname@example.org