YouNet is a leading Social Network added services and solutions company with office in US, EU.
We need 4 talent project/product managers who have strong product mind with solid web development background to lead/manage 4 social network platforms as follows:
– Social Media (www.media.younetco.com)
– Social Network Plugins: Components to build social networks
– Social Enterprise Network: Social Network for enterprises
– Social Media Analytics: Social data analytic based on Facebook, Twitter, etc.Responsibilities: Product development management given by product description/idea.
• Work with BA & Product Committee for product analysis, prototype and documentation.
• Work with TA committee for product technical solutions, issues, etc.
• Work with Support team to get feedback of customers to improve product as well as upgrade product version.
• Work with QA team to get product verified and packaged.
• Manage product version, requirement, feedback, ideas, etc.
• Estimation, planning, tracking and coaching product team
• Team operation management
• Report to: Product Manager, Product Committee, Technical Director
• Well-equipped and professional IT environment and community (servers, office materials, conference room, projector,… sport clubs, etc.)
• Dynamic development environment, with high opportunity to be promoted (depends on capacity & effort).
• All offered: Labor contract, Social Assurance, Medical Assurance,..
• 13th month salary based on company policy.
• All overtime works are paid fairly.
• Bonuses and rewards on project’s success.
• Company pays for all successful IT Certificates of employees as company policy.
• Holiday trips.
• Off-days: According to Labor Law and company policy.
• Opportunities to have stock share plan
– CV in Word/PDF format with expected salary
– Can be promoted to Product Manager/Director, Department Director
• Education: bachelor of IT / software / or Information System.
• Language: English (good inn technical Reading & Writing)
• 3 years professional experience in Web/Internet or software development, with more than 1 year experience in PROJECT MANAGER or Team Leader position in Enterprise environment.
• Good knowledge in project management, development process, tools (such as Ms Project, Jira Tracking, Ticket system, etc.)
• Good knowledge in Installation & Configuration with Windows Web/DB servers, and/or Apache..
• Good communication skills: group discussion leading, team working, etc.
• Good project management skills: estimating, planning, organizing, leading.
• Have knowledge and experience in Web development with PHP & MySQL is a plus.
• Personality: highly responsible, well-organized, communicative, pro-active, dare-to-lead.