YouNet is a leading Social Network company in the world with own innovative technologies, products, platforms and services. We are looking for talent and motivated candidates who are willing to contribute their knowledge and experience in our global expanding.
As SEO Expert in YouNet, you are responsible for all SEO development of all YouNet Products including big data systems such as YouNet Search.
SEO Expert will work closely with the product management and development teams, as well as the broader Marketing team, to implement the initiatives underlying the SEO strategy, and will be responsible for the ongoing reporting of performance against such initiatives.
– Develop SEO strategies for: keyword list development, URL and site architecture optimizations, content development, back-linking and other strategies that maximize indexing, rank, CTR and on-site conversion of SEO traffic
– Define SEO requirements in a product management capacity and QA implementation
– Set KPI benchmarking and track SEO performance in the aggregate and on an initiative basis
– Proactively communicate SEO results to management on a weekly basis, or more often if necessary
– Conduct analysis at least quarterly to identify further optimization opportunities for SEO
– Leverage web 2.0, social networking, user generated content and PR efforts to drive qualified traffic.
– Manage deliverables, reporting, strategy implementation and all direct communications with internal IT department, analysts, marketing staff and the executive team.
– Follow up on status of SEO recommendations, provide implementation reviews/feedback
– Provide ongoing education on SEO best practices and emerging optimization techniques to key stakeholders
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
– 2-3 years of SEO specific work experience, preferably in an international environment developing products for global market
– Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving abilities
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Experience working with large, complex organizations with multiple stakeholders
– Strong analytical skills