Gameloft® là nhà phát hành các trò chơi kỹ thuật số và xã hội hàng đầu trên toàn thế giới. Là nhà tiên phong sáng tạo trong lĩnh vực này, Gameloft đã tạo nên những thương hiệu riêng của mình chẳng hạn như Asphalt, Real Football, Modern Combat, và N.O.V.A.
Reference: Ho Chi Minh City, Designer
Department: Game design
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
As the Social Game designer, your responsibility will be to design iPhone and mobile games that will be played and be loved by a mass number of players. The Social Game Designer will have a keen understanding of why people want to play together with friends and what motivates them to promote the game to their friends.
This role also requires someone who is an expert in creating accessible and entertaining user experience. The ideal candidate also understands the difference between player types and is able to design game features that will drive people to interact with each other.
Your daily responsibilities include:
– Design social mechanics for core gameplay and improve user experience for existing ones to boost virality and social retention
– Define priorities and follow implementation with the teams: producers, artists, developers and writers
– Research competitors and internal products to create benchmark, best practices and pitches for new social concepts
– Analyze the evolution of metrics you’ve defined to spot both viral bottlenecks and facilitators, then report suggestions for the game design or strategy accordingly
– 2+ years of experience in designing multiplayer games or social network applications;
– Fluent written and spoken English;
– Deep and up-to-date knowledge of the free-to-play market and social media, both web-based and on smartphones;
– Master of UI and flow prototyping tools (Flash, Visio);
– Passion for all types of multiplayer games: board games, sports, MMO, ARG, street games, gambling and all genres of videogames.
– Previous experience as community manager
– Degree in Psychology, Sociology or Cognitive Science
– Good understanding of the network architectures: client/ server, turn-based/ real-time.