Harvey Nash is a UK public listed Global IT Services Group with 26 offices worldwide. We deliver world-class IT solutions to international clients. Harvey Nash undertakes software projects using an onshore-offshore development model.
Reporting directly to the Hanoi Delivery Manager of the Software Development Centre, the Senior Project Manager will be responsible for:
• Estimating project timescales, effort and resourcing;
• Negotiating project timescales, effort and resourcing with development partners;
• Preparing software proposals and project plans;
• Selecting, organizing, and managing multi-disciplinary development teams;
• Managing and reporting project progress, issues, solutions and escalations;
• Resolving project management and technical issues together with the client, the field and development partners;
• Client satisfaction with the quality of project deliverables and the working relationship with the SDC;
• Managing project change requests: estimating, and assessing impact on project plans;
• Project accounting;
• Contributing to the continuous improvement of SDC project and bid management processes.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent; Msc. or MBA is a plus;
• A minimum of 10 years of experience in software development;
• A minimum of 6 years of experience in software project management; PMP or Prince2 certificates is a plus;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Vietnamese;
• The ability to negotiate, liaise with, create strong relationship with, and advise clients, partners and colleagues at all levels;
• Ability to work under extreme pressure delivering project objectives and agreed outcomes on time and budget;
• Systematic and controlled approach to working.
• Strong leadership internally and externally
• Having experiences in managing projects with sub-contractors.
• In-depth knowledge of the SDLC and development methodologies such as RUP, Agile, SCRUMP;
• Good understanding of software quality processes and standards, preferably CMM;
• Experience with software development in Microsoft .NET, J2EE and Open Source environments;
• Experience with OOAD concepts and e-Commerce solution design;
• Ability and willingness to travel abroad.
• Having working experiences in foreign companies.
Harvey Nash will offer opportunities for the successful candidates to gain exposure to the international IT community and to work with leading global companies in a wide variety of business application development projects. Harvey Nash also offers an attractive salary package together with opportunities for training and advancement within a dynamic IT services business.
To apply for the above position, please send your application letter and detailed CV in English.
Harvey Nash plc, the Power of Talent
Địa chỉ: HITC Building, 7th Floor, 239 Xuan Thuy, Cau Giay, Ha Noi
Liên hệ: Ms Ly Thu Ha